First Class Educators newly designed Automotive Internet Program (AIP) of 2012 has been the most trending topic in the automotive industry. Everyone has been requesting the specifics of the program such as the course material details, who the instructors will be and when it will begin. The new AIP curriculum has awed dealership employees everywhere. They are eager to start this newly constructed course study.
AIP Instructors Excited for New Curriculum
The AIP is all set to begin November 7th, 2012 and will take place via weekly webinars every Wednesday at 1pm EST. The course curriculum will be as follows:
Week 1 Nov 7 Introduction and SEO Basics
Presented by Jamie Paton and Wes Germain
- Introduction to program, schedule, and discussion of fundamental terminology to start the course.
Week 2 Nov 14 SEO Strategies
Presented by Matt O’Such and John Fraze
- A crash course in SEO for beginners and those looking to get the latest best practices from Google.
Week 3 Nov 28 Creating and Setting Up Your WordPress blog
Presented by Nicole Chasan and Andrew Schmitt
- Discover how to set up your own WordPress website so that you can begin attracting visitors with blogging.
Week 4 Dec 5 Writing Your Blog
Presented by Lisa Salabritas and Mandy Saffer
- Learn Content marketing basics, as well as the technical steps required to publish blogs on WordPress.
Week 5 Dec 12 Social & Sharing
Presented by Brittany Richter and Danielle Carbone
- Take a journey through the ever-changing social media landscape and learn best practices for sharing content with prospects and fans.
Week 6 Dec 19 Midterm & Introduction to Paid Search
Presented by Dmitriy Gamaranik
- Test your knowledge from the first half of the program and jump headfirst into the world of paid search and digital advertising.
Week 7 Jan 2 Video Basics & Optimization
Presented by Ben Jones and Christine Rochelle
- Understand the growing importance of video in digital marketing, while learning how to film, edit and optimize your video.
Week 8 Jan 9 Mobile Website
Presented by Brian Pasch
- Learn how to identify if your site is mobile and why you should consider creating mobile friendly content for smart phones and tablets.
Week 9 Jan 16 Branding & IRM
Presented by Steve Murphy and Glenn Pasch
- See how building and maintaining a positive reputation can help you establish your brand and differentiate from your competitors.
Week 10 Jan 23 Measuring Your Results
Presented by Matt O’Such and Sean Feiring
- In this final session, learn some of the most valuable online marketing metrics and take a look at some free tools that can help you measure your success.
The instructors for the Fall 2012 AIP are specialists in their course topics and were specifically chosen so each student will get the best out of each class.
For more information on this course curriculum, contact Patricia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our newly designed website !
Meet our new instructors !